My mother’s neighbor suggests these places:
2. Le Train Bleu for dinner, http://www.le-train-bleu.com/uk/
3. Another fun place to eat, Au Pied de Cochon, http://www.pieddecochon.com/
4. Shopping near The Opera House, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palais_Garnier
My Wish List:
1. Dordogne River canoe or barge ride (or bicycle ride). http://www.northofthedordogne.com/
2. Wine Tasting in Bordeaux, along with bike ride or bed & breakfast stay.
3. Normandy (possibly), http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187179-Normandy-Vacations.html
5. Giverny (Monet’s Garden….tour, paint and possibly spend the night)
6. Versailles http://www.lonelyplanet.com/france/versailles
7. Louvre Museum
8. Notre Dame
9. Sit at a sidewalk cafe with coffee and croissant.
10. Walk along or cruise along the Seine
11. See the Eiffel Tower (maybe dinner with a view of the lights).
12. Musee de l’Orangerie